Account Manager - State Farm Agent Team Member
Full Time in Remote Flexible - US
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Profit sharing
IMPORTANT 1) PAYING $1,000 SIGNING BONUS TO QUALIFIED CANDIDATES BASED ON EXPERIENCE; 2) SOMEONE WHO WANTS TO GET BETTER EVERY DAY, SELL EVERY DAY AND STAY POSITIVE EVERY DAY! THANKS!
Job descriptionCandidates with verifiable previous State Farm Property, Casualty, Life licensed insurance sales experience OR demonstrated Bank Teller experience, OR Mortgage Loan Originator experience, etc. are strongly encouraged to apply.
Top producing, multiple award winning, State Farm Agent Owners (number one in Colorado for auto insurance multiple years), will hire a motivated, reliable Account Manger to work excellent quality lead opportunities. The right person will make $75,000 - $110,000 like the rest of the team. Candidates without insurance licenses shall be reimbursed all licensing costs by Agent if certain conditions are met.
*THIS IS TRUE FOR ALL APPLICANTS YET PARTICULARLY TRUE FOR CANDIDATES RELOCATING TO NORTHGLENN/DENVER PROPER WITH PREVIOUS, VERIFIABLE STATE FARM AGENCY SALES EXPERIENCE.
- Call, Text, Email follow up and document activities using Agent-purchased leads on a consistent daily basis.
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service responding to customer questions regarding coverages, billing, insurance changes & risk management advice.
- Possess an uplifting, committed, reliable and high-integrity moral compass to help people and colleagues around you with similar commitments to reliable insurance channel careers.
- Positive Attitude
- Consistent Work Ethic (i.e., show up, day in and day out)
- Daily Effort (likes to write down daily, weekly and monthly goals and hold oneself responsible for consistently achieving them)
- Empowering Body Language
- Property and Casualty License (must be able to obtain quickly if you don't have them)
- Life and Health license (must be able to obtain in first year if you don't have them)
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself benefitting in this Account Manager role, please complete our application as we seek to hire the right person in short order.
This position is with Brian Finan State Farm independent contractor, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. Employees of State Farm Agent Owners must be able to successfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and training programs. State Farm Agent Owners are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm Agent Owner employees are not employees of State Farm (corporate).
As an Account Manager, you will receive...
- Salary plus commission
- Cash bonuses regularly and annually
- Benefits stipend
- Valuable experience
- Specified training opportunity for owning your own agency (if that's your goal)
- An opportunity to work with a successful Agent Owner
- An opportunity to have a CAREER (and not a job) who champions and demonstrates lifelong learning and achievement while helping others
- Relocation assistance (for those who qualify)
Job Types Full-time
Flexible work from home options available.
Compensation $75,000.00 - $120,000.00 per year
Join a community of good neighbors
Make a difference in your community every day.
Gain confidence and grow your dream career.
Earn benefits and rewards that are second to none